– 3000 square feet
– 12 ft. ceilings
– curtain track with both black and white curtain options
– 50 movable theater seats with risers
– lights on dimmers
– finished wood floors
– stereo with cd player with ipod hookup
– heat for the winter / AC & plenty of fans for the summer
– convenient parking lot in front of the building
– inside bike racks
– four blocks from the Berks Stop on the Market/Frankford line
Our hourly rates are :
$15/hr for rehearsals
$25/hr for performances / anything that is advertised and open to the public.
Contact us to rent space at Mascher at email@example.com. Rental requests are processed on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Unfortunately, our space can not accommodate parties and party fundraisers. A minimum of two consecutive hours is required per reservation. Rental requests should be made with at least a full week’s advance notice.
As we operate largely on volunteer basis, rental inquiries missing specific dates and times will be ignored. Please, check the below calendar for availability.
Pay for your rental
Getting to Mascher Space Coop on the El
Take the Market-Frankford Line (A Train heading East) to Berks Station (one stop north of Girard).
Walk three blocks west on Berks (across the street from the station exit)
Turn left on N. Mascher Street. Walk south on until you reach the intersection of Mascher & Cecil B. Moore. The entrance is on Cecil B. Moore.
Ring the bell!